Monday, March 17, 2008

The Best Way To Describe How I Feel


Oh, Mo, I know. While Russian's craftily put up an impersonator behind him both to block Norstrom and to ward off the flocks who cry, "A Norris for you! A NORRIS FOR YOU!", you have recognized our worst fears. San Jose has nearly inevitably clinched the division. We had an awesome February, followed up by a depressing March. As we can see back there, Turco's smushed flat. And you, my friend, lay face down on the ice, a sad little figure wallowing in despair at our situation, too tired to even unclench the stick from your plastic, molded hands. I know you want the Stanley Cup one more time, but trying to inhale a fake, plastic ice sheet isn't going to help matters any, Mike. Or maybe you can't get up because your head's so heavy, you can't prop yourself up anymore. Either way, it's a sad, sad state of affairs.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Aww, Mojangles.

Caitlin said...

Aww, Mojangles.

Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs when Mo's just given up on life.

Patty (in Dallas) said...

Poor poor Mo. I know how he feels. :D

(Also? Hahahahaha!)

Caitlin said...

Patty, yes, I too know how Mo feels, but Pros vs. Prospects has re-energized me! The fun! The laughter! The blobaliciousness of one Mr. Brett Hull! It was so wonderful!

Cat said...

WORD TO THAT, CAITLIN. Pros vs. Prospects was so awesome. It made me love hockey again! I'm no longer angry and hateful towards hockey! Thank you, Baby Hockey Jesus!