Sunday, April 6, 2008

The End of the Season

Friday's game against the Coyotes could kind of be summed up as "meh" and this game against the Sharks could kind of be summed up as "PENALTIES OMG" so there you go.

Ott just scored the fourth goal of the game, so he must have known Myra was at the game watching! (Pretty goal, by the way. I love it when they pop the water bottles off the top of the net.) Boucher, I hope you treated Patty kindly since she's there too.

I'm not sure I have many organized thoughts about the end of the season but I am ready to have playoffs here, so there you go. It's nice to have a little marker that says "Here be the end of Regular Season" because playoffs always feel so much different. We're playing Anaheim and by the time I write this, Matty Norstrom must know I'm watching, because he just got two minutes for hooking. You're a spiteful Swede, Matty, and I have no comment on that.

4 comments:

Laughs 2 Loud said...

"Ott just scored the fourth goal of the game, so he must have known Myra was at the game watching!"

Steve Ott is a MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!

And I ADORE him!!!!!!!!!!!!

He owned this game from the very beginning! You gotta wonder what he says to these guys to make them want to kill him so badly! Not that I really want to know--I don't think I could handle it! Nerve-racking game but very fun to watch!

Caitlin said...

Not that I really want to know--I don't think I could handle it! Nerve-racking game but very fun to watch!


I am so so glad you got to see him play! I was hoping he'd be out and playing, since y'all were going and all!!

Patty (in Dallas) said...

What a wild game! Bouche had a fine game, with no breakaways. He was in some of the scrums trying to get Shelley off Ott. At one point I think he was trying to break Shelley's arm and I don't blame him. :D

Caitlin said...

At one point I think he was trying to break Shelley's arm and I don't blame him. :D


Heh, Bouche will cut you if you're not careful!