Sunday, April 6, 2008

Playoff Schedule Announced

So, here's what the playoff schedule looks like against Anaheim, via The All-Knowing Heika:

Game 1: 9 p.m. Thursday at Anaheim
Game 2: 9 p.m. Saturday at Anaheim
Game 3: 7:30 p.m. Tues. April 15 at Dallas
Game 4: 7 p.m. Thurs. April 17 at Dallas
Game 5: 9:30 p.m. Fri. April 18 at Anaheim
Game 6: Time TBD Sun. April 20 at Dallas
Game 7: Time TBD Tue. April 22 at Anaheim

I will be liveblogging Game 1 at Untypical Girls starting at 8:30 p.m., for those of you who are interested.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I don't think there is a single series right now that I am not interested in, and that almost never happens for me.

I can't believe they are making me wait until WEDNESDAY to start the playoffs.

Caitlin said...

I can't believe they are making me wait until WEDNESDAY to start the playoffs.


I know! I'm so bitter that I can't get my TiVo yet because I want to watch EVERYONE play!

This is surely cruel & unusual punishment to make me suffer until Wednesday to see ANY team play in the playoffs! Stupid schedulers!

Kirsten said...

It's so not fair. What's even more unfair is that my internet is restricted, so I can't watch games on back to back days, and I won't be able to watch any game I want, anytime. Stupid Willamette. I will be reading what everyone says about the games most carefully to make up for the fact that I will be rationing out my internet allowance to watch Wild games.

I swear TiVo is like the greatest invention ever.

Caitlin said...

Kirsten, that blows! I'm so sorry! Well, you know where to come for Stars updates, I guess... :/

The very idea of an "internet allowance" makes me want to cry.

If it were possible to FedEx you a hug and some vodka, I would. :p

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the thought. I'd probably mail you a bobber in return, just ask Cat... The school seems to feel that I don't need to watch hockey, but that's cause hockey doesn't really exist in Oregon and there are only four Minnesotans at this school.